Jazz Drumming Foundation Course
A collection of the most essential six rock drumming lessons
Discover the Simple Solution to Better Jazz Drumming!
Does your jazz drumming sound messy, uneven, and so doesn't flow smoothly? Do you have difficulty getting your jazz beats to swing like the pros? Do you lack consistency and so you either race or drag behind?
If that sounds like you then The Time Space and Drums Series is here to help you achieve your jazz drumming goals and more.
After working for some of the biggest names in British show business for over 35 years, people such as Paul Daniels, The Three Degrees, Susan Maughan just to name a few, along with some of the best music directors in the business, it became clear that everything you will ever play as a drummer will be formed from the most basic exercises. Without mastery of which, all of the complex rhythms’ you play on top of those basics will be messy, uneven, and lack the precision timing and flow that the musicians you play with want to hear.
The Jazz Drumming Foundation Course is a simple yet comprehensive manual of jazz drumming fundamentals that form a solid jazz foundation for any drummer to:
- Create a consistent flow,
- Swing like a pro!
- and... Play better time,
You will be taken through six lessons where everything is broken down into the most basic parts to make things easy to follow and understand.
So, in no time at all, you will be playing the most vital, fundamental, swinging jazz beats like a real pro!
In the Jazz Drumming Foundations Course, you'll discover:
- Basic yet essential notation theory that will help you approach your jazz drumming with more confidence.
- The three most important swing-style beats you will ever learn that gives you the flowing drumming foundation every successful jazz drummer needs.
- Downloadable audio demonstrations for every exercise so you get to hear what each exercise sounds like and that helps you progress faster.
- Written exercises that help you learn to read and understand drum music progressively, as you practice and develop in an easy to follow step by step manner. Helping you to learn all future exercises faster and more easily!
- The one drum fill you must master before attempting more complex fills that will make your jazz drumming flow more consistently, and in time.
The Jazz Drumming Foundation Course is your Jazz Drumming Handbook for becoming a more fluid-jazz drumming expert.
So, if you like playing the clean, flowing, and swinging jazz drumming other musicians want to play with, then you'll love Stephen Hawkins's Comprehensive Jazz Drumming Foundation Course.
Buy the Jazz Drumming Foundation Course to Start Swinging Like the Pros... TODAY!
You might also like