Rock Drumming Development Course
A collection of six essential rock drumming development coordination exercises
Discover the Simple Solution to More Creative Rock Drumming!
Are you tired of the same old rock drumming beats? Do you lack basic hands a feet coordination? Do you need to develop better balance, to enable you to play better sounding and flowing beats?
If that sounds like you then The Time Space and Drums Series is here to help you achieve your drumming goals and more.
After working for some of the biggest names in British show business for over 35 years, people such as Paul Daniels, Bobby Davro, Les Dennis, Des O’Connor, Peters and Lee, The Three Degrees, Susan Maughan just to name a few, along with some of the best music directors in the business, it became clear that everything you will ever play as a drummer will be formed from the most basic exercises. Without mastery of which, all of the complex rhythms’ you play on top of those basics will be messy, uneven, and lack the precision timing and flow that the musicians you play with want to hear.
The Rock Drumming Development Course is a simple yet comprehensive manual of rock drumming development exercises for any drummer to:
- Play more interesting drum beats,
- Gain better coordination to improvise more creatively,
- and... Develop better balance, that helps your drumming sound better, with better flowing grooves.
You will be taken through six lessons where everything is broken down into the most basic parts to make things easy to follow and understand.
So, in no time at all, you will be playing much more interesting beats just like your favorite drummers!
In the Rock Drumming Development Course, you'll discover:
- Bass drum exercises that allow you to gain more freedom with your right foot.
- Snare drum exercises that help you deliver better, more creative sounding beats.
- Downloadable audio demonstrations for every exercise so you get to hear what each exercise sounds like and that helps you progress faster.
- Written exercises that help you learn to read and understand drum music progressively, as you practice and develop in an easy to follow step by step manner. Helping you to more easily play a variety of rock drumming beats and rhythms!
- A large variety of coordination exercises to grant you the freedom to play much more interesting rock drumming beats.
The Rock Drumming Development Course is your Rock Drumming Coordination Handbook for becoming a more creative rock drumming pro.
So, if you would like to play more creatively on the drums, gain more facility within your drumming, and develop greater balance that lets you play smooth flowing grooves, then you'll love Stephen Hawkins's Comprehensive Rock Drumming Development Course.