Accents Drumming Development Courese
A collection of rudimentary accent exercises to help develop dynamics
Discover the Simple Solution to Becoming a More Dynamic Drummer?
Does your drumming sound boring and flat? Does everything you play sound one dimensional? Do you want your drumming to sound more musical and less monotonous?
If that sounds like you then The Time Space and Drums Series is here to help you achieve your dynamic drumming goals and more.
After working for some of the biggest names in British show business for over 35 years, people such as Paul Daniels, The Three Degrees, Susan Maughan just to name a few, along with some of the best music directors in the business, it became clear that everything you will ever play as a drummer will be formed from the most basic fundamentals.
Most things you hear great drummers play is dynamic, exciting, and often grooves like crazy! So why isn't your drumming dynamic and exciting? Well, it all boils down to some basic principles that once learned become automatic and begin to advance your drumming in leaps and bounds. Even the most basic beats and fills begin to sound much more advanced. And one of the main components of that advancement is your...
Accents Drumming Development!
The Accents Drumming Development book is comprised of Four Accents Drumming Development Lessons that are carefully designed, with the beginner in mind. But that doesn’t mean that the intermediate player cannot benefit and improve further through mastering the exercises included in this Accents Drumming Development book. No matter what your level of proficiency is, this simple yet comprehensive dynamic accents drumming guide will help you Improve the Dynamics Within Your Playing to Greatly Enhance Your Current Drumming Skills.
The Time Space and Drums Part Seven Accents Drumming book is a guide to help you:
- Take the monotony out of your playing and become a more dynamic and exciting drummer!
- Turn linear, flat, and boring playing into dynamic, musically exciting playing!
- Turn one-dimensional drumming into three-dimensional masterpieces!
- Make your drumming sound less monotonous, groove more, and sound more musically exciting to the listeners!
- Play dynamically using a variety of time signatures to advance your ability to make your drumming flow and groove like a pro.
You'll also master playing:
- 1/8th and 1/16th Note Accents In 2/4 and 4/4,
- 1/8th and 1/16th Note Accents In 5/4 and 7/4,
- Accented Triplets In 3/8, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, and more...
...all designed to build dynamics into your current drumming abilities.
The Accents Drumming Development Course is your Accents Drumming Handbook for becoming a more dynamically exciting and musical drumming expert.
So, if you like playing dynamic and exciting beats, three-dimensional musical drumming masterpieces, and grooving like your favorite drummers, then you'll love Stephen Hawkins's Accents Drumming Development Course.