Basic Latin Drumming Foundation Course
Discover the Simple Solution to Spice Up Your Drumming?
Does your drumming sound linear and flat? Does everything you play lack flavor? Do you want to spice up your drumming and add a touch of class?
If that sounds like you then The Time Space and Drums Series is here to help you create a better flow and really spice up your drum grooves.
After working for some of the biggest names in British show business for over 35 years, people such as Paul Daniels, The Three Degrees, Susan Maughan just to name a few, along with some of the best music directors in the business, it became clear that everything you will ever play as a drummer will be formed from the most basic fundamental styles. Whether that's rock, jazz, Latin, or any other style, each integrates with the other to add spice to one another. And to help you become a more fluid player who plays dynamically and with a little spice added to the mix... I developed the ...
Basic Latin Drumming Foundation!
The Basic Latin Drumming Foundation book is comprised of Four Latin Drumming Foundation Lessons that are carefully designed, with the beginner in mind. The purpose of this set of Basic Latin drumming lessons is to help every beginner and intermediate drummer develop dynamics within their drumming and to further enhance the drumming foundation and flow already developed within books one through five of the Time Space and Drums Series. As well as adding a little flavor to the mix.
No matter what your level of proficiency is, this simple, Basic Latin drumming guide will take you one step closer to becoming the drummer you want to be.
The Basic Latin Drumming book is a guide to help:
- Take the monotony out of your drumming to develop the foundation of groove!
- Add flavor to existing beats and fills through the dynamics of basic Latin drumming!
- Add a touch of class to your playing as you develop the patterns that make you a real merchant of groove!
- Take flow to a whole new level by taking your current foundation of flow to the next level!
- Play dynamically, fluidly, and musically as you make the shift from the science of drumming to the art of drumming.
You'll also master playing:
- The Cha-Cha, Tango, Bolero, Rumba and Samba Beats,
- 2/3 and 3/2 Claves,
- Clave Variation and more...
...all designed to create and inject a better flow into your drumming whether playing Latin, rock, or jazz style.
The Basic Latin Drumming Foundation Course is your Handbook to becoming a more dynamically exciting, and musical groove merchant!
So, if you like playing drums with a touch of class, adding flavor to your current abilities, and really spicing up your drumming, then you'll love Stephen Hawkins's Basic Latin Drumming Foundation Course.